Since 2008 Teleconsult has been a support to hospitals, imaging clinics and governments across Scandinavia, the Netherlands and the UK.
Sharing similar values and visions, today’s Teleconsult emerged from the union of Direct Diagnostic Alliance and Teleconsult Europe in 2020. Having well over a decade’s experience in teleradiology, both companies developed individual best practices which now complement each other creating synergies across the new organization.
From this heritage Teleconsult has evolved into a people company using innovative technology to deliver the best urgent and routine teleradiology reporting service. Our values center around the idea that the best medical quality springs from a harmonious relationship with our doctors and clients. We use innovative technology to help foster this harmony.
- All Teleconsult employees have a quality focused mindset and embrace the values of our company.
- We go the extra mile – for our clients and our colleagues.
- We value all ideas and approaches, not simply our own.
- We ensure that all our resources are treated safe and secure.
- We know we don’t know everything, and we work with you to know as much as we can.
- We are transparent; what you see is what you get.
- We listen and encourage open dialogue across the organization.
- We don’t judge or discriminate.
- We know the power of the team is greater than any individual.
- We know what we’re supposed to do, and we do it.
With our business, Teleconsult enhances patient care and supports patient safety. We believe in healthy environments and therefore aim to minimise our impact on the environment and to do well for society in general.
Our Meditecs entity runs a full Environmental Management System and is ISO 14001 certified. We aim to certify all our business units in a similar way in 2023.